Lake Land College fall classes begin Tuesday, Aug. 25. The preferred last day to register for fall semester is Monday, Aug. 24 at an extended registration event from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. in the Luther Student Center.
Counseling walk-in hours are 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday through Aug. 13. Friday walk-in hours begin on Aug. 21.
Book pick-up will run from Aug. 20 through Aug. 28. Specific book pick up times are as follows:
- Aug. 20-21 – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Aug. 22 – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Aug. 24 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Aug. 25-27 – 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Aug. 28 – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Students can receive their course materials for the fall semester by the following:
- The student or someone they designate can bring their Lake Land ID and booklist to the campus Bookstore beginning Aug. 20.
- The student may have their books shipped via the UPS shipping option found on the booklist site. (Booklists will be available Aug. 6.)
- E-mail the booklist as a PDF file here requesting that rental books be delivered to any of the three extension centers. If the student wishes to have purchase items sent they must include contact information and a bookstore clerk will call them for payment information.
- Kluthe Center, Effingham – daily deliveries will be made. Wait until the end of the next day to pick up.
- Eastern Region Center, Marshall– course materials will be delivered one day before classes begin and one date after classes begin. The Bookstore must receive the e-mail request before Aug. 21 or 26 to accommodate delivery.
- Western Region Center, Pana – course materials will be delivered one day before classes begin and one date after classes begin. The Bookstore must receive the e-mail request before Aug. 19 or 28 to accommodate delivery.
If students have a credit balance on IRIS, they can use it to purchase books and supplies. Be sure to check your account balance on IRIS before heading to the Bookstore! Financial Aid and voucher transactions must be made by the student on campus.
The new student celebration and Welcome Day will be held Aug. 26. For a map of Lake Land College, click here.