So, I’m a little obsessed with BuzzFeed and even more obsessed with sweets, so naturally I had to share this with you. BuzzFeed asked their viewers to tell them their favorite cupcake shop in the ENTIRE world. Now, I am all for trying to eat healthy, but sometimes, you just need a cupcake. So maybe, visiting some of these shops will make it on your bucket list.
I’m putting the #1 place at the bottom so this has a drum roll kind of feel to it….but if you’re really only interested in checking out the top spot, scroll down, my friend! 🙂 Also, shout out to one of my old friends from High School who works at the #2 shop!
25. Magnolia Bakery – New York, New York
24. J-Bird Bakery -Belfast, United Kingdom
23. Hello Naomi – New Castle, Austraia
22. Sweet & Saucy Shop – Newport Beach, California
21. Sugar Mama’s Bakeshop – Austin, Texas
20. Bluebell’s Cakery -Hillsborough, Auckland
19. Cuppacakes – Whangarei, Northland
18. Sweet! by Holly – Orlando, Florida
17. The Frosted Cupcake – St. Catharines, Ontario
16. Cupcake Royale -Seattle, Washington
15. Cuppin’s – Lausanne, Switzerland
14. The Flying Cupcake – Indianapolis, Indiana
13. Charly’s Bakery – Cape Town, South Africa
12. Ten to Three Bakery – Rotterdam, Netherlands
11. Nadia Cakes – Woodbury, Minnesota
10. The Hummingbird Bakery – London
9. Two Little Red Hens – New York, New York
8. Georgetown Cupcake – Washington, D.C.
7. Cupcake Central – Melbourne, Australia
6. My Delight Cupcakery – Ontairo, California
5. Muddy’s Bake Shop – Memphis, Tennessee
4. Cuckoo’s Bakery – Edinburgh, United Kingdom
3. Kelly’s Bake Shoppe – Burlington, Ontario
2. Sweet Mandy B’s – Chicago, Illinois
1. Baked & Wired – Washington D.C.
So there ya go…according to Buzzfeed the good ‘Ol US of A has the best cupcakes in the world. I love America!
– Xoxo, Kallie