Multimedia Marketing Consultant
At 101.3 WMCI, 92.1 The Axe, The Party and Victory 103.9, we blend the incredible reach of radio with the targetability of digital platforms to deliver amazing results for our advertisers. The key driver of this business is the Multi-Media Marketing Consultant. From developing leads and uncovering a client’s goals to making solution-based advertising presentations and managing a campaign across a variety of channels, the Multi-Media Marketing Consultant plays a crucial role in our operation.
We’ll provide all the tools you’ll need including four radio stations, multiple digital ad platforms, commercial and digital advertising production, support staff and sales training.
Equally as important, our working environment is guaranteed to never be boring and always filled with a lot of creative and goal oriented teammates. Add to that our competitive benefits and compensation plan.
We ask that you bring a desire to win, some success in the world of sales and a genuine passion to help people. When our clients are more successful we all succeed.
Tell us why you’re the best candidate for this career position. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prospect, contact and present advertising solutions to new and existing businesses
- Generate advertising revenue across all available platforms
- Form strategic business and marketing partnerships in the community
- Manage client relationships and oversee implementation of their advertising campaigns
- Work with local and digital sales managers to help achieve personal and company goals
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
- Desire to exceed standards within a goal oriented organization
- Proven track record of successfully selling to SMB’s
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer