According to a press release from the Charleston Fire Department, on March 3rd at 10:38 P.M. the Charleston Fire Department was called out to 308 N 7th Street in Charleston on reports of a structure fire. When crews arrived, they entered the residence and found the source of the fire in the bathroom. The cause of the fire was determined; it came from an unattended candle too close to combustibles. The bathroom took heavy damage, smoke damage through the rest of the house. The residents were home at the time and quickly evacuated, no injuries reported, and they are staying somewhere else for the night. The Fire Department crews were on scene until 11:55P.M.